Web Developer, Front - End
clevermethod, a full service internet solutions agency offering strategic marketing, custom websites and software, mobile application development and support services, is seeking a Web Developer to play an active role designing and developing web and related digital applications.
Duties And Responsibilities:
Close collaboration with our team of interactive designers, developers, account and project managers…
- Designing and writing clean, functional and compliant code using XHTML/HTML 4 & 5 implementing DIV based layouts
- Developing CSS functionality & technique
implementation techniques with respect to good visual and functional design
- Developing in .NET / SQL server and mobile app environments
- Developing custom WordPress sites
- Integrating custom interfaces with custom and 3rd party CMS tools
- Remaining current with the web as a consumer and as a producer alike (trends in
web technologies and on the industry itself)
- Testing & debugging
Skills And Requirements:
Hybrid developer, designer, integrator, the web developer at clevermethod has
awareness and respect of all and expertise in most of the areas listed below.
- Knowledge and experience of how a great web app looks and functions
- XHTML/HTML 4 & 5 and implementing DIV based layouts
- Advanced CSS functionality & technique
- XML (parsing/querying) /XML DOM
- Intermediate working experience with .NET / SQL server
- Intimate competency with web safe fonts and image format & compression
- Social API integration (Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- Knowledge of Photoshop/ability to cutup comps from layered PSD files
- Intimate working knowledge of web browsers and their behaviors and rendering challenges
- Web Analytics & Google Analytics APIs
- Mobile/Handheld technologies
- Email Markup and best practices
- WordPress, CuFon, DotNetNuke, AspDotNetStorefront experience helpful
- Subversion and other source control repositories
- Flash Embedding
Rated one of the best places to work in WNY, clevermethod offers excellent health benefits, company matching retirement plan, paid holidays, tuition assistance, life insurance and long term disability, early Fridays, work from home and flexible hours.
We believe that happy people do better work. Show us your character, creativity, skill and commitment, and we’ll show you the talented, dynamic team that awaits you.
Interested and capable candidates; please submit your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and in your cover letter, tell us about yourself and make sure to tell us about your work and your role in its production.
Also looking for SharePoint Developers and Application Developers.